Driver of the Month - August
Congratulations Ken Hunnell, our August Driver of the Month! Thank you for being a part of Erickson’s team.
Driver of the Month - July
Congratulations Reneta Cash, our July Driver of the Month! We appreciate your dedication to the team, Renata!
Driver of the Month - June
Congratulations Rick Carrol, our June Driver of the Month! Thanks for your hard work, Rick!
Congratulations Gary Rainwater
We would like to congratulate and thank Gary Rainwater for 35 years of service with Erickson Transport.
Congratulations Teresa White
We would like to congratulate and thank Teresa White for 30 years of service with Erickson Transport.
Driver of the Month - March
Congratulations Tom Winters, our March Driver of the Month! Thanks for your hard work, Tom!
Driver of the Month - April
Congratulations Bill Hefner, our April Driver of the Month! We appreciate your dedication to the team, Bill!
Driver of the Month - May
Congratulations Neal Fahlsing, our April Driver of the Month! We appreciate your dedication to the team, Neal!
Driver of the Month - June
Congratulations David Brewer, our March Driver of the Month! Thanks for your hard work, David!
With operations across the United States, Erickson Transport prides itself on a stellar safety record and consistent, on-time performance. Utilizing state-of-the-art safety equipment, we only run new equipment and provide our drivers every opportunity to work in the safest, most comfortable and efficient environment in the industry.
A Driver-First Company
- Erickson operates in all 48 United States, Canada and interlines trailers into and out of Mexico. The heaviest lanes are between points in the Midwest and the Mexican border crossing in Laredo, TX and Brownsville, TX.
- Erickson is a good place to work for drivers with a good work ethic and looking for a company that cares. Erickson is family owned and managed and recognizes the value in having and keeping good qualified Drivers and Employees. The result is a Driver Turnover rate that is less than 30%.
- Drivers are well paid. Under our new pay plan drivers at Erickson Transport can easily earn over $80,000. We recognize the life of an OTR Bulk Driver is demanding and sometimes affects home time. Our drivers are compensated for the demands.
- We listen to our Drivers. Their input is vital to both customer satisfaction and driver retention. If a driver has a good idea, or a real problem, they will get a responsive ear at Erickson from a Driver Manager who is trained to care.
The Growth of Erickson Transport
- Erickson Transport incorporated in 1950 in Coon Valley, WI with Henry Erickson and his 4 sons Howard, Alf, Leif and John.
- Jim and Jeff Erickson; Alf and Leif’s sons are now the active owners in the company.
- Jim and Jeff’s sons are both active in the company as well.
- Erickson Transport affiliated with Quality Carriers in 2003.